Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful for 30 Days - Day 7

Marriage, Love & Commitment 







“Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry."-Tom Mullen

I have been blessed to marry my best friend. I love my husband! I’m thankful for Love, Commitment and Marriage. Marriage is so much more than just a fairy tale and love. It’s more than just building a life together. It’s all that but so much more. Marriage is perseverance, faith, hope and joy. It’s also loss, heartbreak and sadness. Marriage is good times and bad times. Commitment is a promise to be there in all the good and bad times. My husband has been there for me in the good and bad times. It’s easy to be there in the good times. It’s so much harder to be there in the bad times. Our commitment to our marriage shines brightly every day as we commit to make our marriage work. He shows me in a thousand little ways how much he loves honors and cares about our commitment and marriage to one another. We choose every day to love, commit and marry each other. The beauty of marriage is that every day we can work on it. I’m so thankful to have the chance to do that with my best friend and eternal companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment