Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankful for 30 Days - Day 10

Service


"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."Mahatma Gandhi



I am thankful for Service. Service helps the person receiving it and helps the person giving it. I love that service can bless all involved. I love watching how the heart grows in everyone who serves and is served. It’s wonderful to see the love and friendship that develops between those involved in service. I love having an opportunity to help someone else. I also feel blessed when someone takes the time to serve me.  My husband is a great example to me of service.  He is always willing to serve. He is always reminding me that service isn't always convenient, but it’s always worth it. I have seen how his willingness to service has blessed his life and those whom he services. 

No comments:

Post a Comment