Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful for 30 Days - Day 15

Scriptures 


I’m thankful for the Scriptures.  In some of the hardest and darkest times in my life I have found comfort and peace with in the pages of the Scriptures. I have also found a great source of wisdom and joy in the happy and bright times in my life.  I am very thankful for the life and examples of the Women in the Scriptures.  These ladies have been an example to me of courage, love, faith, trust and charity.  The women in the Scriptures are such amazing and unique ladies with such inspiring lives to share.  In times when I have felt like no one could understand what I was going through.  I have found that the Scriptures are filled with people who do, most especially my Savior Jesus Christ.  I’m so thankful for the joy and happiness that the Scriptures bring to my life and the things I learn every day from studying the Scriptures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment