Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful for 30 Days - Day 19

My Hubby

I could gush about my husband! I know it’s a little silly to go on and on about him but sometimes we forget to tell the people we love the most how much we care.  I figured since I was doing this Thankful Project now was the perfect time to share how great I think my husband truly is.  I’m so thankful for him.  He is such a great example to me.  He is very patient, giving, loving, humorous, determined, supportive and a million other great adjectives.  My husband is my best friend! He is an example to me. He really personifies these qualities.   I am always impressed with his willingness to drop what he is doing to help me and others.  I have millions of examples of times where he has personified the qualities listed above.   He has helped me to become a better person.  I feel so lucky to have the best support system.  We have been through Good times and Bad time together.  We have had peaks and valleys.  Times when we weren't sure we could make it and times where nothing could stop us. Through it all he has been my best support, biggest fan and the love of my life.  I’m so thankful for such a wonderful husband and for finding the perfect partner in all things now and forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment