Friday, April 22, 2011

Theme Music

Do you every feel like if your life comes with a soundtrack?  Or maybe you feel like you are in a musical?  The nice thing about movies and plays is that you can tell how the character is feeling or the situation the character is in by the music. I feel that way sometimes like there is music playing except I am the only one who can hear it.  For instance today’s soundtrack would be Fuel’s “Bad Day”. 
"Bad Day"

Had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note and said "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again.
She spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace.
Smeared the lipstick on her face.
Slammed the door and said "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again."

And she swears there's nothing wrong
I hear her playing that same old song
She puts me off and puts me on

And had a bad day again
She said I would not understand
She left a note that said, "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again."
I am hopefully that the song for today will change into something more happy and upbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment