Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby or Dog?

 Bichon Frise


 Maltese


Morkies (Cross Breed between Maltese and Yorkshire Terrier)

Yorkshire Terrier

Baby or Dog?
Sometime during our 1st or 2nd year of marriage I mentioned that I wanted a dog.  My husband thought he could be tricky and offer me a deal.  The deal was a dog or baby.  As you might imagine I went with the baby option.  A year or two later after that ultimatum and still no baby in sight, I am back on the whole dog thing. 
I grew up with several different dogs mostly we had indoor dogs.  My husband grew up with a strict no pets in the house policy.  (He has several siblings with bad asthma and allergies.)  So now I am working on my campaign to sway him to my side.  I figure I can wear him down or try to make him think it’s his brilliant plan to get me a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment