Monday, April 18, 2011

Is every one pregnant?

 
Is everyone Pregnant or is it just me who isn’t? 
·                 I have 3 sisters in laws who are pregnant right now.
·                 My husband has several cousins who are pregnant.  
·                 I have several co-workers whose wives are pregnant.
·                 I had a co-worker who is pregnant. 
·                 I have several friends calling to tell me they are pregnant
·                 Other friends sending me baby shower notices.
·                 Don’t even get me started on the pregnant ladies in my ward.

I swear I am stuck in this twisted twilight zone world of everyone pregnant but me.  Notice to all pregnant people: It’s like poring salt in an open wound when you call, write, e-mail or post your pregnancy news.  (Especially when it is accompanied with an --OOPS we didn’t mean to get preggers, --Our birth control didn’t work, --We just barely started trying or --my personal favorite of we timed it perfectly because we can do that.)

I think my really bad is talking here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment