Friday, June 10, 2011

You're so Vain!


I really don’t understand why some people have problems with pictures.  I love to take pictures.  I love having pictures of my family and friends.  I treasure all my pictures this includes formal, candid, the goofy, the cute, the silly, the mad and the sad.  I love them all. 

I have a few family members who complain about their pictures (Every Time).  It is driving me crazy!! They are just never satisfied with any picture.  If they aren’t model ready or perfectly posed in their opinion then they hate the pictures.  Every picture taken is under intense scrutiny for the slightest flaw.  Now, I can understand this for a formal family picture that will be hanging on your Mother’s, Sister’s, Brother’s, Grandmother’s and etc. wall (aka The Living Room Wall or The Brag Wall).   I just don’t get it when it comes to candid shots.  I have good and bad candid pictures of myself and I don’t care.  Actually, the bad pictures are the best.  I always laugh the hardest at those pictures.  I guess I feel that is you just relax, have fun, enjoy and don’t take yourself too seriously then you always have good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment