Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day


I find that Father’s Day is often as hard as Mother’s Day.  I have the same feelings and struggles on Father’s Day as I do on Mother’s Day.  I love celebrating all the amazing men and Father’s in my life.  I have been very blessed with amazing male role models and the best Father in the World. 
 This year we celebrated quietly at home.  The only thing I did was get my husband a card.  I guess this surprised him.  I figured with the way I feel about these holidays and our lack of children that I wouldn’t do anything.   My hubby was very excited at my sweet little show of affection.  He wasn’t expecting a card.  I guess in my own little way I acknowledged the holiday and him as a potential Father.  Who knew that such a little act could make all the difference on an otherwise hard day.

No comments:

Post a Comment