Saturday, June 11, 2011

I don't know?



I had a friend ask me today when I was going to start having babies.  When I am asked these questions or ones similar I feel this overwhelming need to just bawl my eyes out like a baby.  I feel like this question triggers all the heartbreak and sorrow within me.  I mean how am I supposed to answer this question?  I hate to try to explain (mostly because I can’t get through it without crying.)  I can’t seem to explain to anyone all the chaotic feelings that are inside of me.  I know that most people don’t want to know my whole infertility and life story.  These people who ask this question and others really aren’t trying to hurt me on purpose.  I have to remind myself that they just don’t understand.  So I usually just go with:  1) “Whenever they decide they want to come.” Or 2) “I don’t know, maybe one of these days.” Not always the best answer but hey it will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment