Monday, July 11, 2011

Justice

            

When I turn on the news and see stories such as these involving children my heart breaks. It just amazes me that someone could take something so precious (such as having a child and raising them) and take it for granted or in these cases destroy it.  It makes me want to scream, yell and rip my hair out.  It’s so frustrating to me. 

I sometimes feel like the justice system is letting down the smallest and helpless members of society.  I know that we have a good justice system. (better then you will find in other places) I also know that no justice system is perfect or 100% just.  I also understand that these cases depended on the burden of proof. You have to prove that the person committed the crime.  I guess I just wish there was a punishment for being a crappy parent or a crappy human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment