Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm no Suzy Homemaker


I am by no means a Betty Crocker or Suzy Homemaker. I did happen to learn a cool new skill this week. I learned how to bottle beans. Now, before you get impressed on the size and amount of bottled beans in these pictures let me inform you that I did not do these. I only helped a little. I cleaned a few jars, watched the process and helped with the kids. My amazing sister in law taught me all about bottling. My husband's Aunt and cousin were also there to help with this bottling business. All these wonderful women had this down like an assembly line. They were the ones who did most of the work. I was there more as a spectator. Can I just say “Wow”! Who knew that there was so much involved with bottling? I am super impressed by this new skill and education. I can’t wait to try it out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment