Monday, October 31, 2011

2011 Ward Primary Program


Our sweet little Primary did an amazing job for the Primary Program!  I was so proud of our whole Primary. I just have to brag a little bit. They did a great job!! The Primary Program has always been my favorite Sunday.  I love how sweet and simple gospel message that these little ones share.  It is so adorable to watch them wave at their parents and look for their family in the audience.  This year I was so touched by the spirit when the children started singing “I love to see the Temple”.  I was on the stand with all the Primary children and right before this song started all the kids around me were whispering to me how this was their favorite song.  As the children were singing my heart was so full and my eyes started filling with tears.  What a powerful spirit these children posses and what great missionaries they are.  I am so very grateful to be blessed to work with such an amazing bunch of kids and leaders.  I think the Lord knew that I needed them more then they needed me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment