Friday, December 2, 2011

Family Photos





I finally gave in and we took new family pictures. This was a big step for me. I have had this reservation about taking family pictures. I sometimes wonder if it’s just me but I feel silly taking family pictures when it’s just the two of us. I feel like they just end up looking like engagement or wedding pictures. (This is exactly what they look like to me even as I post them.) Maybe it’s just me who feels this way?
I’m glad we did it and it was time to update the old pictures on our walls. We may not have children but we are still a family. We can still do all the things a big family does even though we are a little family. So, here is to our big step for our little family and to new family photos.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. It was very strange to say we were going to take "family" pictures when it was just the two of us. But now I am so glad that we did it. I can look back on those pictures and remember where we were in life, even when things were hard and painful, the pictures prove I was still living life.

    ReplyDelete